Hero Labradors NEEDS a van. Not because we need to eat a steady diet of government cheese while we live down by the river, but because we NEED a safe and reliable way to transport our adult dogs and puppies to the vet, to local events, and to deliver our pups to training organizations across the United States.
|NOT the safe way to transport dogs!|
|Our Precious Cargo!|
We will also be wrapping the van with our logo, and with the logo of any business that donates $1500 or more. How about that! Advertising across the country, and helping our Nation's Heroes! And not a blah design either, we have some of the BEST graphic designers in the country working to make this really pop!
- A bake sale! Always a favorite for me, because, well, cookies.
- A dog walking event--great for kids! Kids canvass neighborhoods and get people to pledge money for them to walk their dogs for a week. (Or once, or whatever.) The kid walks the dog, the dog gets exercise, money is raised!
- Family or group garage sales
- A special collection from your church, social, or fraternal organization
- Car washes
- Dog washes--Just like a car wash, but with dogs! Ideally set up near your local vet, pet store, or muddy dog play area or park (similar, but not recommended: cat washes)
Money from this fundraiser will go DIRECTLY into the getting a van for Hero Labradors. Here's how to donate: